At GoFrugal, our Assure Care team is constantly focused on helping you with preventive measures so that you can enjoy uninterrupted business operations and peace of mind
Today, we would like to advise you on best practices to avoid/prevent your IT environment/computer systems from getting virus attacks, the following are what you should strictly practice in your business –
- Install Anti-Virus and have the following security modules enabled / active – Real Time Monitoring, Proactive protection, Firewall IDS/IPS Intrusion prevention
- Do not open attachments in emails if received from unknown sources, Don’t enable macros in documents received as attachments via email
- Deploy and maintain a backup solution
- The virus can also spread via file sharing services and social networking sites, which may contain similar attachments and files which might be presented to you as useful or something required, like an update
- Always use GoFrugal Support Remote Access Tool for safe connectivity.
Check our video on how you can keep your IT environment clean and healthy
Please find one of the most spreading virus(Cerber3 ransomware) and its impact screen shot on computer system. Refer this link
Have a healthy system environment by following our recommended best practices..
Assuring you to give best service always.