Increase Profits, price exotic desserts wisely and churn more profitsKnow more
Make the billing process simple with tablet, mobile based billing. Pop-up instant Ice Cream Billing counters to bust customer queuesKnow more
Know your customers better, measure customer loyalty and satisfaction levels with real-time feedback appKnow more
Process Swiggy and Zomato and other online orders directly from the POS; Change menu, price and offers as you please.Know more »
Get your Kgs to Scoops conversion on point with Intelligent UOM calculationsKnow more
Upsell and Cross-sell by designing combo packs based on customer buying patternsKnow more
Manage party orders seamlessly with prior production planning based on regular and bulk Orders to deliver on-timeKnow more
- Saves time and money
- Run your business from anywhere through cloud POS solutions.
- Get real time data and reports
- Manage your inventory better
- Helps to manage your employee and service better
- Increased customer loyalty with CRM
- Seamlessly manage new sales and payment channels
- Reliability: The ice cream shop POS depends on how well it processes your orders smoothly and seamlessly.
- Security: A robust point of sale system should be equipped with the most up to date software security systems with full end to end encryption
- Suitable Inventory management: The POS system should be able to help you to manage a variety of flavors, products, ingredients without much hassle. Mainly should support remote operation and real-time tracking.
- Omnichannel support: Whether it is standalone PC or tablets, whether it is local or cloud the POS should be flexible enough to suit your requirements.
- Efficient Reporting: The POS system should be competent to provide you with deeper business insights to enable the right decisions at right time to get the most efficient outcomes. With the data, you should at any point in time know the bestsellers, repeat customers, lean and peak sale times, and mainly the inventory availability and production status.
- Competitive Pricing: All the facilities available at the end of the day should be competently priced so that it is affordable for most businesses be it a chain of restaurants or a single shop entity.
- Added features: With changes in times and scenarios, the POS software should be frequently updated with features like omnichannel order processing, offer management, and many such features that are critical to business continuity and efficiency.
- Customer Service: The most important factor is how well the POS software is supported, right from demonstration, implementation, customization, and up-gradation.