Premium support can be availed by customers who require a "Single Point Of Contact" for addressing all of their support needs. The customer directly contacts Premium Support Account Manager (PSAM), who is solely dedicated and assigned for the customer. PSAM have in-depth product knowledge and resolve the issues quickly considering it high priority. This results in timely resolution of the issues.PSAM - How they help you?
During business hours, the Premium Support Account Manager is the first point of contact for the Premium Support customer for any support issue. During non-business hours, Premium Support customer can directly contact GoFrugal 24x7 response center or Team leader (L1 & L2) and they will be provided with the same level of service as delivered by PSAM.
Premium Support process
The above Premium Support diagram showcases the importance of Premium Support Account Manager. It provides a brief insight of how premium support customers will be provided assistance by PSAM's and their team. Following are the advanced & additional features of Premium Support when compared to Standard Support are much more.
- Acknowledgment within 4 hours
- Access to Customer Portal Account, PSAM & On-site support
- Get latest information on release notes & patches
- Chat with support team
- Request to call back
- Access to Support Forums, Business & Technical best practice tips via SMS and Mail
- Security - Review, Advanced features available in product & updates on industry best practices
- Re-installations are free of cost
- Call PSAM directly
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with PSAM on Live Chat
- Support escalation path
Following issues are not covered under Premium Support.
- Service corrupt issues (MSSQL, Oracle, MSAccess, MYSQL...)
- Database corrupt issues (MSSQL, Oracle, MSAccess, MYSQL...)
- Hardware issues
- Data loss
- Operating system issues
- Virus issues
For more benefits of Premium support and other support plans details, please visit: Support Entitlement