Join India's revolutionary e-commerce initiative and reach the maximum possible consumer baseRequest for callback
Process delivery and takeaway orders and maximize profits with online restaurant managementRequest for callback
Experience error-free, hassle-free Inventory Management and make the right purchase decisionsRequest for callback
Assure 100% hassle-free deliveries with real-time updates with restaurant delivery managementRequest for callback
Quick and efficient restaurant billing at your fingertips. Get visual representation of table availability status, steward availability, due-bills and KOT - all at a glance using our restaurant softwareKnow more
Integrate online orders from any food aggregator directly into your restaurant management system. Serve more customers and orders by efficiently managing delivery with your own delivery AppKnow more
Gosecure ensures that your business data is in safe hands with real time backup on cloud. The BaaS tool is secure, reliable and easy to restore ensuring 100% business continuity of your restaurant operationsKnow more
Improve accuracy in your kitchen. Take control of your recipes by mapping them to their ingredients to preserve consistent taste. Manage prices effectively by calculating production cost incurred in the most simple way using our restaurant softwareKnow more
Attract foodies and non-foodies alike with personalized offers, coupons, vouchers, happy hour offers and much more – and keep them coming back for more!Know more
- Management of menu items and sale bills
- Improve employee experience by reducing manual efforts
- Process orders faster by generating kitchen order tickets (KOTs)
- Delight customers with discounts and loyalty rewards
- Keep a constant check on your inventory & send alerts if restocking is required
- Safe and secure data access from anywhere, anytime
- Get actionable insights through real-time reports
- Restaurant point-of-sale (POS) software is the basic requirement for every type of restaurant
- It allows the restaurant staff to create and manage menus, record transactions, and process payments
- It is ideal for smaller size restaurants e.g., snack shops, juice shops or quick service restaurants (QSRs)Restaurant management system
- Restaurant management system, on the other hand, consists of sofware that automates every aspect of a restaurant's operations
- In addition to the features offered by a restaurant POS software, a restaurant management system supports the staff with other functionalities such as table management, order management, inventory management, marketing management etc
- Restaurant management system is ideal for dine-in restaurants, cloud kitchens or a chain of restaurants - where the scale of operations is large an it is essential to monitor and control important aspects of the business such as ingredient stock, recipe management, order processing, customer experience, finances and monitoring performance
- Table management: Table management, if unorganized, can become an operational nightmare for restaurant owners. A good restaurant management system allows provisions to guide the visitors to the available tables, and map the corresponding wait staff accordingly.
- Menu & recipe management: Restaurant software also has a built-in provision for recording & storing menu items, their recipes and the corresponding list of items required to prepare the same. It also allows flexibility to add or delete items based on the availability of the dish or the ingredients.
- Order management: Kitchen operations have to be streamlined to ensure the success of a restaurant business. Restaurant management software must have a kitchen order ticket (KOT) generator, enabling a faster and efficient processing of orders.
- Inventory management: Food is neither a frugal resource, nor does it have a long shelf life. Ordering the right quantity of ingredients at the right time, therefore, is essential for every restaurant. By installing a restaurant software, restaurant owners & kitchen staff can monitor their inventory.
- Finance & accounting management: Finance management is the cornerstone of a good restaurant management software, as it is crucial for a restaurant to track every transaction and create bills without any hassle. The restaurant owner will require less effort during the tax season by installing a tax management feature.
- Customer relationship management: Acquiring & retaining customers can seem like a huge challenge for any restaurant. It is important to reward loyal customers and incentivize new customers to improve customer experience. A restaurant management software provides you with marketing management tools to accomplish the same.
- Delivery management: Online orders constitute the major bulk of a restaurant's business, because customers prefer being able to order food online from a place of their convenience. Restaurant software with online ordering portal feature helps in aggregating these orders and saves time, effort & money.
- Reduce wait time to ensure a delightful customer experience
- Enhance the restaurant experience for your external customers as well as your internal customers, i.e. your employees.
- Save costs and minimize food wastage
- Take control of your menu & recommend your best-selling dishes to your customers
- Maintain consistency in service quality
- Stay stocked up and ensure smooth restaurant operations
- Track every transaction and plan your expenditure based on accurate data
- Improve profitability by understanding and monitoring your cost & selling price
- Attract new customers & convert loyal customers into brand advocates by offering discounts
- User Experience: Ensure that the restaurant management software you adopt is intuitive, easy to navigate and simple to learn. This reduces training efforts and improves user experience of the restaurant staff.
- Customer Experience: In the end, smoother restaurant operations translate into a delightful customer experience. When you consider the right restaurant software, ensure it has features that help you in making reservations, splitting bills, offering discounts, taking credit payments etc.
- Accessing Data: Cloud-based restaurant software is beneficial for restaurant businesses as they do not require the user to operate from a single point or system. You should have the flexibility to update your menu or add a new menu item from a place of your convenience.
- Data Security: You must choose a restaurant management software that has systems in place for automatic data backups, data encryption to protect sensitive customer data as well as organizational data, and in-built provisions for controlling access to certain features of the software.
- Inventory Management: Look for a restaurant software that eases your inventory management process with simple inputs. Aside from keeping a check on your stock, you must also be able to anticipate when to make the next purchase, or when you have to reorder certain items.
- Report Generation: Restaurant business runs on smaller margins when compared to businesses of other nature. Therefore, it is essential to check every transaction to identify the expenditure involved. Choose a restaurant software which generates real-time insights, aiding you to make data-driven decisions.